I'm amazed that there are still people who will defend Fox as being "fair and balanced". Although I wasn't aware of the crop job Fox did on the Gore/Blackburn exchange, I have seen them use similar tactics several times. However, I did see the full exchange last year courtesy of The Young Turks and enjoyed watching Gore carve Ms. Blackburn up.
Every time I see this video it just makes me shake my head at how they cut up video to try and portray their political enemies in the worst light possible. I posted this video a while ago and I stumbled across it again and decided to use it again to illustrate the extent to which Fox has sold whatever soul it has to the far right. They really didn't even sell it. They kind of gave it away.
2 comments:
I'm amazed that there are still people who will defend Fox as being "fair and balanced". Although I wasn't aware of the crop job Fox did on the Gore/Blackburn exchange, I have seen them use similar tactics several times. However, I did see the full exchange last year courtesy of The Young Turks and enjoyed watching Gore carve Ms. Blackburn up.
Every time I see this video it just makes me shake my head at how they cut up video to try and portray their political enemies in the worst light possible. I posted this video a while ago and I stumbled across it again and decided to use it again to illustrate the extent to which Fox has sold whatever soul it has to the far right. They really didn't even sell it. They kind of gave it away.
Post a Comment