I am stunned.
There are some things that just defy logic. When I saw this I just shook my head. The C-SPAN host handled this kind of comment in pretty typical C-SPAN fashion (not getting emotional and just dismissing the guy). What a freak.
Too many black people ... the guy is crazy. The host on there was strange too. The host acted like it was just some innocent call coming in. Weird.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am stunned.
There are some things that just defy logic. When I saw this I just shook my head. The C-SPAN host handled this kind of comment in pretty typical C-SPAN fashion (not getting emotional and just dismissing the guy). What a freak.
Too many black people ... the guy is crazy. The host on there was strange too. The host acted like it was just some innocent call coming in. Weird.
Post a Comment