The speaker is Robert Erickson, and he had some interesting things to say about illegal immigration, but I don’t think people got what he was saying until it was too late and by then they had already been apparently suckered.
Oh wow. I had not seen that video. I think I may have to post that one, too. I can't believe some of them did not grasp what Erickson was saying. He showed them the hypocrisy of the so-called illegal immigration debate. The reaction of some of the people shows the anger and hatred that fuels this effort. Thanks for bringing attention to this video. It truly is priceless.
2 comments:
NEW VIDEO with tea bagger reactions!
Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rry_SlPW7oU#movie_player
Oh wow. I had not seen that video. I think I may have to post that one, too. I can't believe some of them did not grasp what Erickson was saying. He showed them the hypocrisy of the so-called illegal immigration debate. The reaction of some of the people shows the anger and hatred that fuels this effort. Thanks for bringing attention to this video. It truly is priceless.
Post a Comment