Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fox News At It Again

Fox News is still beating the grave of a dead horse (whining about voter registration fraud with regard to ACORN). They had a couple of right wingers on trying to portray President Obama and Attorney General Holder as essentially teaming up with the New Black Panther Party. This is a tailor-made Fox News story: (1) They can one again attack Barack Obama and (2) they can portray blacks as racist and scary. I do not support New Black Panther Party and I do not support any acts of voter intimidation or disenfranchisement. Those individuals who are engaged in voter intimidation and voter disenfranchisement need to be investigated (and if warranted) prosecuted. One of the guests on this late-morning segment attempted to smear President Obama by invoking the ghosts of Robert F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I’ve watched this hack on some other shows attacking President Obama and calling on him to apologize (once again we’re in the apology culture … everyone is demanding an apology for one thing or another).

No comments: