But, this screen grab (below) I found interesting because the headline read: "NBC News Anchor Viciously Attacks Laura Bush."
My first reaction was ... why would Brian Williams (someone who is about as fair as they come) attack Laura Bush? That made no sense to me.
So, I clicked on the link:
The link takes you to a video of commentator Keith Olbermann's show. Obviously, Olbermann is a liberal, but to refer to him as an NBC News Anchor is misleading at best and dishonest at worst. First, he is a commentator and second, technically, he is on MSNBC on a show (in a time slot) designated for commentary.
Is right-wing hater Glenn Beck a Fox News anchor?
2 comments:
In addition to what you said, the headline was also misleading in terming Keith's commentary as a vicious attack. I watched the entire clip and Keith didn't come close to viciously attacking the former First Lady. I guess in the bizarro world of Fox, liberal commentary about a conservative sacred cow= vicious attack.
Not surprisingly, the comments section of the story on Fox Nation is littered with attacks against Keith Olbermann. The irony is stunning.
Malcolm,
That is a very good point. I could not find the vicious attack. Certainly he was critical, but he was nowhere near vicious. It was an attention-grabbing headline, but it was also irresponsible and unprofessional.
Fox Nation is pathetic.
Post a Comment