Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Field Negro Right On The Money About Les Phillip

Field Negro is one of the better bloggers out there. One of his eye-catching features that I always look forward to is his "House Negro Of The Day."

The latest is a man named Les Phillip, who is running for U.S. Congress from Alabama. In that old tradition of the house Negro, Phillip attacks President Obama using the Rev. Jeremiah Wright to inflame.

He is trying to get in good with conservative whites by attacking President Obama using Wright. This is evidence of a man who will do whatever it takes to get to Congress.

That's the last thing we need already with the possibility of Rand Paul making it to D.C.



Phillip will win some votes with this ad. If his conscience can handle it then he should be able to sleep well at night.

Sadly, he thinks because he is black he can't be considered racist. Perhaps Phillip should familiarize himself with Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson.

Those you seek to impress will laugh at you behind your back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard of this political commentary from Les Phillip before. Actually, I hadn't heard of Les Phillip before. Thank you for sharing this intel with your blog readers!

peace, Villager

Anonymous said...

I had not heard of Phillip either, but after hearing from him I almost wish I had not heard about this clown.

Sandy Gholston said...

Villager,

Les Phillip is so ignorant. He almost seems to think that white people should elect him because he can go and do their dirty work and not be called a racist. The man is unfit to serve if he thinks people are so ignorant. Jesse Lee Peterson is a black man frequently recruited by Sean Hannity on Fox News to say racist things about black folks.