Monday, August 4, 2008
Buying a Lions Jersey?
Yes, I am thinking of purchasing a Detroit Lions jersey when I make this pilgrimmage to Ford Field on Thursday (Aug. 7) to watch the Lions take on the Super Bowl champion New York Giants. Ah, decisions, decisions, decisions. There are some of the high-profile jerseys I could buy (Ernie Sims or Calvin Johnson). But, I am thinking about going a little off the board and getting a player who is a bit less high profile. I have thought about Drew Stanton, Mike Furrey, Kevin Smith, and Dan Orlovsky. Or, I might look for the bargain rack to see if there is something I can get on the cheap (no, not jerseys of Kevin Jones they are practically giving the way with the purchase of an overpriced cup of beer). Time will tell, but it will be fun to get a little work done, take in the Lions, visit Detroit, and possibly bring home a jersey. It'll be nice to stop by Hockeytown Cafe for the alumni reception as well prior to the start of the contest. Should be a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could make it to the game & alumni reception. That sounds like a good time. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I will be in Buffalo for a national SOFTBALL tournament. :-D So I get one last crack at playing. Hope to see you soon anyways. I'm enjoying your blog.
~LC :)
Crow, you are the sweetest. I miss hanging out with you. We'll have to talk about your softball tournament. Let me know how it went. The blog is fun. It kind of helps me get some stuff out of my system.
Post a Comment