Monday, August 4, 2008
Michigan Football Ranked In Top 25? Interesting
I have to admit, I was slightly surprised to see the University of Michigan football team ranked No. 24 in the nation in the preseason USA Today Top 25 poll. Lloyd Carr is no longer coach and also gone are top college players like Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Mario Manningham, Ryan Mallett, Justin Boren and others. Considering how much talent the Wolverines lost and the fact they have a new coaching staff installing a new system makes me a little skeptical of any more than maybe seven wins for Big Blue. But, my advice to U-M opponents would be to get them this year ... because I think it will only get tougher in the years to come. Michigan and Michigan State are programs on the rise in the Big Ten. Illinois also is a program on the rise in the conference as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment