
What a tough guy Glenn Beck is these days. This is a man with a dark heart who has a serious, serious problem.
What kind of loser of a human being makes fun of an 11-year-old concerned about stopping the oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico?
Once again, it shows the dark soul behind the shows that Beck puts on whether he is on Fox News or he is on the radio.
This man is a coward who has no character and seems almost less than human.BECK: This is such a ridiculous — this is such a ridiculous thing that his daughter– (imitating Malia) Daddy?
GRAY: It’s so stupid.
BECK: How old is his daughter? Like, thirteen?
GRAY: Well, one of thems, I think, thirteen, one’s eleven, or something.
BECK: “Did you plug the hole yet, daddy?” Is that’s their — that’s the level of their education, that they’re coming to — they’re coming to daddy and saying ‘Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?’ ” Plug the hole!
I wonder when Bill O'Reilly, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and others will speak out against Glenn Beck and condemn him the way he and so many others did David Letterman for cracking jokes about the Palin girls.
Don't expect a whole lot from hypocritical bigots like O'Reilly, Dennis Miller, Hannity and others.
I can hardly wait to see and hear how Beck turns himself into the victim.
UPDATE: Beck has issued sort of an apology that is posted on his Web site:
In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize--and as a dad I should have known better.Weak.
6 comments:
Beck is a total freak. For him to make this kind of vicious attack shows how little respect he has for this president and for this man's family. To attack a little girl in this kind of way and question her intelligence is awful.
Someone pointed out: Even Beck's apology continued his exploitation of Obama's children.
"In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule...."
The remaining Fox hosts won't speak up, or speak out, about Beck's indiscretion. If they do, it won't be broadcasted.
Glenn Beck tried to hit Barack Obama where he felt it would hurt the most ... by attacking his children. It's the lowest of the low.
Beck is incapable of a sincere apology. Even when he supposedly apologized he was again attacking the president by accusing him of using his own children. It was a despicable apology.
Glenn Beck is a dirtbag.
I'm glad you brought up the David Letterman/Sarah Palin controversy because I believe his joke was an honest mistake. Even though he apologized, some on the left still haven't forgiven him. Of course, I heard crickets chirping from right-wing pundits and conservative bloggers over Beck's vile routine. The fact that people continue to defend this guy is proof that they don't give a damn, as long as they think he's on their side.
Post a Comment