Sunday, September 7, 2008
My Detroit Lions Test The Loyalty Of Fans At Times ...
I wonder, some days, how I remain so devotedly loyal to the Detroit Lions. After an "undefeated" preseason, the Lions are in the process of laying an egg down in Atlanta in the official season opener against the Falcons. Detroit's defense, in its ongoing mission to make even the most inexperienced or even the worst quarterback look like a Hall of Famer, has already given up a long touchdown pass. Then, just to prove that it is an across-the-board poor effort, the Lions surrendered a long touchdown run ... the kinds of runs that you really own get when you're on Playstation 2 and you're going against an overmatched team. I am hearing from the sideline reporter that the team is not panicking and is not feeling knocked out, but the brain trust of the team needs to figure something out and figure it out quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment