Still unable to learn from foot-in-mouth disease, Rep. Michele Bachmann has been on the defensive trying to excuse her horrible words about Sen. Barack Obama possibly being anti-American. Congresswoman Michele Bachmann is back at it. Here are Bachmann’s own words: “All I did on Chris Matthews is I questioned Chris Matthews and said, ‘look, if John McCain had friends like Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers and Father Pfleger, you’d be all over him Chris (MY PERSONAL NOTE: Sen. McCain has associations with Rod Parsley, John Hagee, Charles Keating and G. Gordon Liddy that have been ignored by the mainstream media), but you’ve laid off of Barack Obama.’ And so, he was using the word ‘Anti-American’ and I told Chris, what I question are Barack Obama’s views. Because Barack Obama’s views are against America.They won’t be good for our country.” So, apparently she is saying that “Barack Obama’s views are against America.” In Rep. Michele Bachmann’s world, Sen. Obama is not really anti-American, but his views are against America. Thanks for clearing that up, Michele. I think the people of Minnesota who will be voting on her need to consider her bigotry in blaming the financial crisis on President Bill Clinton, blacks and other minorities. The people of Minnesota need to consider her calling a person (or inferring that a person) running for president has ”views (that) are against America.” Rep. Michele Bachmann has served her time and needs to be voted out. I hope the good people of Minnesota are paying close attention and vote out this individual who has brought shame to the great state of Minnesota.
Think Progress:
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/22/bachmann-doubles-down/
No comments:
Post a Comment